About Integrow Asset Management:
Integrow is a real estate focused Investment Management Company. Integrow is on a mission of transforming real estate investments through knowledge, industry insights, governance, advanced technologies, data science and value-enhancement of multiple stakeholders.
About the Role:
We are thrilled to offer an exciting client-facing opportunity for an experienced professional in AIF Sales. In this role, you will be instrumental in developing as well as executing fundraise strategies, and building relationships with prospective investors, with an objective of achieving the annual fund raise targets. This role requires the individual to possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
· Devise and execute fundraising strategies to support the company’s growth plans and objectives.
· Strengthening and nurturing meaningful relationships with High-Net-Worth Individuals (HNIs) and Family Offices
· Proactively seek out and capitalize on new fundraising opportunities
· Build and nurture relationships with current and prospective investors, providing regular updates on fund performance and growth prospects
· Leverage data-driven insights to improve client acquisition processes
· Continuously optimize the sales process, including lead generation, qualification, and conversion, to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
· Identify areas for improvement and recommend adjustments as needed
· Manage the sales team provide coaching, mentoring, and performance evaluation to ensure a high-performing sales organization
· Develop sales forecasts, budgets, and targets. Monitor and report on sales performance regularly to the executive team
· Minimum 7-10 Years of Relevant Experience
· Demonstrated experience in fund raising, or wealth management with an ability to think strategically and develop innovative sales approaches is essential
· Strong ability to build and sustain relationships with diverse stakeholders, including investors, executives, and industry experts
· Results driven individual who strives to make things happen
· Exceptional organizational skills, including the capacity to collaborate across the organisation to drive results
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, demonstrating a collaborative and results-oriented approach.
· Strong problem-solving skills, enabling proactive identification and resolution of issues.
· Effective Communication Skills: Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the capability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely.
MBA from a tier 1 or tier 2 college If you believe you possess the qualifications and skills required for this role, we encourage you to apply and be part of our dedicated team driving the company’s fundraising success.